Quick wits will clash with tempered blades in this fateful struggle for the future of Taelia! Team up with your most trusted ally to fight for your Commander — the impassioned Prince Charming or the charismatic Dancing Lady. Use your significant influence to recruit a multitude of combatants from every corner of Taelia. Draw upon your character’s unique tales to wield their extraordinary abilities against your foes. But remember, so long as the enemy Commander draws breath, the war will rage on. This is Taelian Chronicles, a 2-on-2 deckbuilder card game in which your favorite fairytale characters face off in an all-out war of lore and sword!
Taelian Chronicles is played in two teams of two players each. Players start by selecting a character, and then take turns strengthening their decks by recruiting Troop cards from the Field and gaining Skill cards. Each player must use the cards in his or her deck to do battle against the opposing team. There is no limit to the number of cards that a player can play each turn, so long as they link together. Victory is achieved when a team defeats both opposing players and the opposing Commander!
Novel take on familiar mechanics
- Deckbuilder game focused on player coordination and interaction
- Strategies are dynamic and adapt to changing game states
Fun to learn, exhilarating to master
- Simple linking system and powerful character abilities make it easy for every player to exert their will on the game
- Incredible strategic depth for players to explore and exploit
- Multitude of cards and characters means every game requires different strategies
Highly replayable, easily expandable
- 15 familiar fairytale faces with character-specific mechanics, resulting in vastly diverse gameplay
Illustrations by the talented San Kim